Monday, July 13, 2009

Little Old, Little New(ish)...

Still haven't heard Farm, but I will soon and it'll probably end up on here. In the mean time, here goes...



Second effort from Dinosaur Jr. and one of my favorite albums really. Sadly I always forget how much I like it, but as soon as Little Fury Things kicks in I'm instantly reminded. Go ahead and check out Sludgefeast while you're at it.













Upon it's release in 2007 this was their first album in 10 years. It also came out 20 years after You're Living All Over Me. Best part being? It's a fucking solid effort, especially for a bunch of 40 year old dudes. Examples to be had here, here and here.












PS, if you haven't already be sure to check out Witch in which J Mascis switches from his guitar/vocals gig in Dino Jr and does drums. Shit's also great.

No comments:

Post a Comment