Wednesday, May 6, 2009

So...

...lots of fun stuff happened today.

  1. I made this homoerotic blog.
  2. Space pee came in the mail today.
  3. I had a dream about my friend that's been dead just over 4 years.
  4. I ate lots of mediocre cereal with lots of delicious fruit.
  5. I made an abomination that cannot really be described as coffee.
  6. My cuddy's sister had a giant hairy baby girl.
The blog is a product of about 4 years of thinking about making one. The space pee is a product of spending $60 (shipped 2 day air) on dehydrated piss for a test I took two days before it got here. Dream is a product of guilt and closure. Cereal is a product of the end of two bags, one being mediocre and one being delicious and the amazing fruit I bought yesterday. Coffee is a product of not having anything but some old ass Folger's coffee. What in the fuck am I yammering about, this isn't one of those livejournal type blogs, lets get on with the music I'm going to tell you to listen to purely because I like it and you might believe I have some taste.

Actually six is pretty notable. My buddy is real happy to be an uncle and the parents are sweet people and I wish them all the congratulations and luck in the world. Plus I might end up moving in with all three of these people so I'm not trying to burn any bridges, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment