Friday, June 5, 2009

Tea For The Tillman?

If you don't know or I haven't said it before Tillman is the drummer in the hypebeast that is Fleet Foxes, but this is rather different from them. Think more early Elliott Smith.



J. Tillman's 2006 deal "Long May You Run, J. Tillman"

Same idea as the Cancer and Delirium album I posted a little bit ago, only a bit more lo-fi and intimate. Good shit, I promise. Just grabbed it last night but House Arms Built seems to be my favorite thus far.






Latest effort (2009) by Tillman. Vacilando Territory Blues. Definitely a bit more produced, but not in a bad way, just a lot more clear sounding. Also worth checking out.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, my name's John and I like Phish.
    A fuckin lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my name's Lauren and I like Warren Zevon.
    A whole fuckin' lot. I have posters of him all over my walls.

    I'm totally not telling you what song was in my head all night at work.

    ReplyDelete